We are looking for creative and results-oriented professionals, to join us in an innovative company and disrupt a $20B market with a high growth potential for SaaS offerings, by leveraging state of the art software technologies and machine learning models.
Our Revenue Management & Optimization SaaS Suite, specifically designed for Fortune 1000 enterprises of the Life Sciences, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and High-Tech industries, is already used by thousands of users around the world helping them advance their commercial operations.
In Cube RM, you will have the opportunity to interact with world-class organizations and help them to significantly improve their business performance. You will be riding the wave of technology evolution enabling the business transformation of large enterprises allowing you to enhance your expertise and develop your career!
Reporting to the CMO, the Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales quotas via direct sales and contacts to existing and potential customers for selected industries. This is a critical role in our company as you will be the front end to our market and intended customer audiences, continuously supported by the other functions of the company, including presales & delivery teams, software development, legal, finance and our customer-oriented leadership team.
As the right person for the role, you should:
- Own a BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Have a minimum of 7 years experience in selling business software or management consulting services to large global enterprises, preferably in any of the following areas: CPQ, Price optimization, Contract Management, Billing, Revenue Management, CRM, ERP.
- Be able to coordinate presales teams to capture customer needs and prepare complex sales proposals.
- Have the ability to coordinate meetings and present to a demanding customer audience.
- Be street smart, with an equal ability for cold calling and building relationships with customers and partners.
- Be able to take charge to deliver results, while balancing internal relationships with other teams and colleagues.
- Be willing to work remotely and travel in Europe, especially, Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy, UK, and Belgium.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be fluent in the English language.
In addition, the following are considered a strong plus:
- Experience in selling SaaS software.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry.
Your day will include:
- Nourishing relationships with existing customers.
- Building new relationships with potential customers.
- Representing Cube RM in industry events, while prospecting for new customers.
- Building your pipeline from, indicatively, marketing activities, industry acquaintances & relationships, on line search, cold calling, and other sources to ensure the achievement of your sales targets.
- Presenting the company and its offering to the intended customer audiences.
- Documenting all sales activities to Cube RM’s CRM.
- Orchestrating the preparation of customer offers, in coordination with presales teams and other corporate functions.
- You will receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- You will enjoy several office perks.
- You will be part of several prestigious marketing events, both private and sponsored, across Europe.
You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the enterprise software industry.
Send your CV at email@example.com, or call us at +30 210 6892500
(Full time, based in Athens, Greece, REF# SM180122A)