We are looking for creative and results-oriented professionals, to join us in an innovative company and disrupt a $20B market with a high growth potential for SaaS offerings, by leveraging state of the art software technologies and machine learning models.
Our Revenue Management & Optimization SaaS Suite, specifically designed for Fortune 1000 enterprises of the Life Sciences, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and High-Tech industries, is already used by thousands of users around the world helping them advance their commercial operations.
In Cube RM, you will have the opportunity to interact with world-class organizations and help them to significantly improve their business performance. You will be riding the wave of technology evolution enabling the business transformation of large enterprises allowing you to enhance your expertise and develop your career!
As the right person for the role, you should have:
- A College or University Degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a relevant position.
- Task management skills.
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and oral communication at Proficiency Level).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in CRM / ERP software is considered a plus.
- Accounting knowledge considered a plus.
Your day will include:
- Liaise with customers and partners.
- Inbound and outbound calling.
- Use of our ERP, CRM software.
- Organising meetings and events.
- Business Reporting.
- Several other daily admin tasks.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- An opportunity to join a company with huge potential and interact with world-class organizations.
You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the enterprise software industry.
Send your CV at email@example.com, or call us at +30 210 6892500
(Full time, based in Western Europe, travelling around Europe, REF# AD180125A)